G Tablet Bricked

shaggyloc

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

My G tablet crashed and I am getting an error message saying The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Can someone direct me to where I can download the original Viewsonic G Tablet Rom that came preinstalled?

I was originally running TNT Lite 2.0 and even tried upgrading it to version 4.2.0
Nothing is working and I am very frustrated. I cannot get into settings or get the keyboard or anything to work.

Someone please help. Any help offered is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

debh945

May 15, 2010
www.scrappincop.com
Hello,

My G tablet crashed and I am getting an error message saying The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Can someone direct me to where I can download the original Viewsonic G Tablet Rom that came preinstalled?

I was originally running TNT Lite 2.0 and even tried upgrading it to version 4.2.0
Nothing is working and I am very frustrated. I cannot get into settings or get the keyboard or anything to work.

Someone please help. Any help offered is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

The gtab is almost impossible to brick. Head over to xda and read the stickys. If you can boot into recovery you are golden. It may be as simple as flashing tnt again.

Sent from my Veganized Gtab using Tapatalk

NoSpin

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Do a google search, all you need to do is navigate to a particular file and delete it. Or I think wiping or reflashing will also fix the problem.

shaggyloc

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
G Tablet Back up and Running

I appreciate everyone?s input, but I was able to get my G Tablet backup running. I am now running TNT Lite 4.2.0 and it running awesome and 100% rock stable. Clockwork is my hero...

Thanks

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon