Galaxy Buds 2 Pro update brings better ambient audio controls

Andre-K

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
You completely forgot to mention how this"pro" product is so poorly designed, that you can't even select to auto pause media when speaking.

This dumb device can detect you speaking, then receive the playback volume to almost nothing, so that your podcast or book plays on, instead of pausing it.

Andre-K

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Then the buds pro 2 have a prominent planned obsolescence: the repair shop can put them in 60% state of charge to preserve the battery, just as they were from the factory. But as a end user, you have only the option to let them stay fully charged every day. Expect dead or severally degraded battery in a year or two.

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
You completely forgot to mention how this"pro" product is so poorly designed, that you can't even select to auto pause media when speaking.

This dumb device can detect you speaking, then receive the playback volume to almost nothing, so that your podcast or book plays on, instead of pausing it.
Uh.....that's available now! It's a setting c alled "voice detect"!

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
Uh.....that's available now! It's a setting c alled "voice detect"!
The only thing I don't like about speaking mode with it is that it lowers the volume which is good but I rather have it like the Apple airpods where it completely stops the music.. but on a positive note as I'm using voice dictation on the phone right now it stops the music and picks up my voice completely which is good.. and then it goes back to playing music once I stop using the mic..

Reactions: AndroidFanboy8

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
Then the buds pro 2 have a prominent planned obsolescence: the repair shop can put them in 60% state of charge to preserve the battery, just as they were from the factory. But as a end user, you have only the option to let them stay fully charged every day. Expect dead or severally degraded battery in a year or two.
I think with tws' buds that's too be expected. Mine typically last about 12-18months. Battery life slowly degrades.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781