Galaxy Nexus or Galaxy S2 HD LTE?

Doom4life

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I have the opportunity to buy a Galaxy Nexus for $399 off contract, Galaxy Nexus on contract or the Galaxy S2 HD LTE on contract.

Which route would be the best to go? I was thinking the $399 for the Galaxy Nexus so that way I save my upgrade until a few months when the newer phones come out. I feel like I'm right in the transition where there are good phones that have already been out for several months but newer ones are coming soon. I was thinking the S3 or a future Nexus.

RoboWarrior

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
First if helps to know what carrier you have and prefer. Preferably, the both devices are very good if you are going to root your phone since Samsung does have about 35% of the Android market share with the galaxy line being 20% so no question there about the lack of development. It also helps to know if you like the latest and greatest device.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

johnbaker48

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I have the S2HDLTE and the Galaxy Nexus. I like the S2HDLTE better. I'm on TLv1.3 and will upgrade to ICS once the SMS problem is fixed.

Sent from my SHV-E120S using Android Central Forums

taewoo kim

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi , I also have SHV-E120S model, i had a problem with sending sms and mms, so i changed rom to team leader, and it worked fine,

I was wondering is fixed sending sms and mms problem after update to ics ? if it did , is it just need to download original ics rom and install by odin as when i install team leader?

please help me, thank you.

Thanuj Alwis

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi , I also have SHV-E120S model, i had a problem with sending sms and mms, so i changed rom to team leader, and it worked fine,

I was wondering is fixed sending sms and mms problem after update to ics ? if it did , is it just need to download original ics rom and install by odin as when i install team leader?

please help me, thank you.

Dear taewoo kim--brother how did you change your ROM , its difficult to find a rom for this Koran version ..... SHV-E120S model so fi you canplz let me know. also did you rooted your SHV-E120S model one ...plz advice if you can... my email was [removed]

Last edited by a moderator: