Galaxy nexus stuck up at boot screen (phone not rooted)

Wirelessdroid

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
My galaxy nexus is stuck at the "X" (nexus symbol) and couldn't make any progress from this. Although, from yesterday three times it some how reached the main screen it didn't lasted for long and returned to the same nexus symbol in a second.

Actually this situation occurred when i turned on Bluetooth. The phone wasn't rooted and currently it has Jelly bean 4.1.1 .

I read some of the articles on this problem but, couldn't find a solution. I tried to hard reset the phone but unable to move further from the "Android symbol with red exclamation".

USB debugging is enabled in the phone, would that be helpful to fix my problem?

Can rooting the phone helps to solve my problem? is it possible to root in this condition?

It would be really a great help if someone could pull me out of this.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Turn off the phone. Hold down both volume buttons and keep them down while you power on the device. If you can get into fastboot, we can flash a custom recovery which we can use to restore the device.

yashade2001

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Turn off the phone. Hold down both volume buttons and keep them down while you power on the device. If you can get into fastboot, we can flash a custom recovery which we can use to restore the device.

Or we can just download the official firmware from google devs and flash it from fastboot directly.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annika