Galaxy Note 1 I717 Stock Flash won't fix boot loop

Donald Bough

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I received a Galaxy Note 1 I717 (AT&T) and it was in a bootloop. I have experience with flashing stock roms through Odin and fixing bootloops that way. So after going through recovery mode, wiping, flashing, I am still getting put into a bootloop after a successful flash on Odin. I've spent 2 days with this and tried all the little suggestions of wiping before flashing, using the original roms from XDA , trying some other stock roms specifically for my model and I'm still left with a bootloop. I'm capable of getting into download and recovery, and I've actually gotten different stock recovery modes! So the flashes are working, but it just won't boot up correctly. I looked around for the U.S. version of the Pit CSC Phone and PDA to try and re partition it, but they are absolutely NOWHERE! Any help would be greatly appreciated, whether it's a ROM suggestion, the re partition files, or whatever else.

Javier Cheddar

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Where you able to fix the issue? I've been struggling with my i717 tried so many roms if i don't get the bootloop in the "optimizing apps" i get it on the configuration

Donald Bough

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I couldn't find any solution to it. I had my buddy look at it to and he couldn't find anything to it either, our problem might have been hardware.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech