Galaxy Note 4: CPU working..

naira1

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
While using the phone I sometimes have the notion that i can feel the CPU working. By placing the phone on my Palm and text swyping I feel a faint movement sometimes at the bottom half of the phone. I can't describe it any better.

Has anyone else felt it?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

naira1

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Alright I figured it out. It's a little embarrassing but you'll forgive me since this is my first note..
It's was the S pen. Seems like it send this feedback when it comes close to the screen. . I use the pen a lot like 80℅ of the time.

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Alright I figured it out. It's a little embarrassing but you'll forgive me since this is my first note..
It's was the S pen. Seems like it send this feedback when it comes close to the screen. . I use the pen a lot like 80℅ of the time.

Forgiven! Lol. Don't be embarrassed. My daughter hacked my phone and took a screenshot of my home screen. Then made it my home screen background pic. Looked like all my apps were doubled. She also changed all my folders to "you've been hacked". Lol. I have a whole thread in here trying to fix that. Lol!

Posted via the Next Big Thing, My Galaxy N4

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Forgiven! Lol. Don't be embarrassed. My daughter hacked my phone and took a screenshot of my home screen. Then made it my home screen background pic. Looked like all my apps were doubled. She also changed all my folders to "you've been hacked". Lol. I have a whole thread in here trying to fix that. Lol!

Posted via the Next Big Thing, My Galaxy N4

I will be doing this to my girlfriend for sure

Posted via the Android Central App