Galaxy Note versus HTC One X

Galaxy Note or HTC One X

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mike.strock

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I need a new phone. I have an upgrade available. I use my phone quite a bit for phone calls, but also use it for browsing the web, Facebook and Twitter. I don't watch videos.

I currently have a Nexus S. I find the battery life abysmal. I had a Dell Streak previously, so large phones don't bother me.

I'm debating between a Galaxy Note and a HTC One X. My biggest issue is battery life. I realize that the HTC One X doesn't have a removable battery.

I'm using AT&T. I have a grandfathered unlimited data plan. Suggestions? From what I've read, the HTC One X has great battery life, and should have better battery life going forward with a bug fix . But the Note intrigues me because of it's size. I loved my Dell Streak.

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks!

Mike.

sirheck

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I have the Note and have a co-worker who has the OneX so i have messed with his
and he has messed with mine.

4.7 VS 5.3 inch screens? Next to each other the Note seems much larger.
To me and my co-worker, comparing screen quality is close. I know a lot
say the OneX is the best out so far but we both think they look similar.

Both are great.

Probably for you the biggest thing would be if the lack of a microSD
card, if that even matters to you.

The Note will come with GB while the OneX will come with ICS.
ICS for the Note should/or better be out next moth GRRR!!!

Don't think you can go wrong either way.

Reactions: mike.strock

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
The HOX is a great device! Screen is amazing and the battery is pretty nice too! The note for me would be a little to big.

Also note that ATT is testing the 1.85 OTA currently. It should be out by the end of the month. After they fix the issues the phone will just be that much more badass! I can highly recommend the HOX. Dive in head first and don't look back! :D

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
ive had both, the HOX is a much nicer device.. removable batt and sd slot are over rated, with everything going to cloud storage who really need a ton of internal memory

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I chose the HOX. I prefer HTC to Samsung. I hate Touchwiz and Blur. I've gotten 2days 5 hrs out if my phone last week

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums