Galaxy S3: 4.3 update and now I have a grey box in my notification tray

scraggyboro

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi

can anyone help, since i updated to 4.3 , when i am on my home screen in the top notification tray i have a grey box next to my usual icons, it isnt the eye icon checked all that it is just a large random greyed out box ... I have looked at all my available icons and it nothing identifies itself as a greyed out box unfortunately.. sorry for typo in the title

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: 4.3 update and noiw i have a grey box in my notification tray

Can you show us a screenshot, please?

scraggyboro

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site

going to sound like a loon , but when i changed the wallpaper to remove my the pic of my partner to send a clear screenshot , it has gone .. strange... i wouldnt have thought it would be connected to the use of a photo !!!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

going to sound like a loon , but when i changed the wallpaper to remove my the pic of my partner to send a clear screenshot , it has gone .. strange... i wouldnt have thought it would be connected to the use of a photo !!!

OK. Does it come back when you put the same photo as your background?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

scraggyboro

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site

Hi

if i save the picture as wallpaper as close as i can to what it was , then YES .. crop the same picture slightly larger or smaller then no.. does not help the mystery , maybe there isnt one :( just another case of the technology doing something for no reason

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reheg