Galaxy S8 - Sprint - Updated Software - Won't Connect to LTE

jaihawk

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Ever since I updated the software on Friday, my S8 will not connect to the LTE Network. It only connects to 3G. I've been through every step with Sprint via chat, done a factory reset, nothing... Is anyone else having the same problems?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Call customer support (is it still *2?) If they can't help, ask to have the trouble escalated to level 2. Keep doing that until you get someone in engineering or network.

CancerKiller826

Apr 3, 2019
Visit site
My Wife's Sprint Galaxy S8 did the most recent update back on March 25th and has had the LTE completely drop, sometimes will get a 3G signal, but mostly will just get a cell signal. We have been to a Sprint Tech store 3 times over the past 2 weeks now. Finally today, we were told that it is a known S8 issue with the update. The techs have been great, but SPRINT itself is a pain to deal with.

Prior to this they replaced the SIM Card 3 times, did soft and hard resets, and sent it to SPRINT for repair. We were told we have to wait until we get a software fix from SPRINT. Still trying to find out if we can get a credit of some sort for the data plan we are paying for that cannot be used.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMA17