Galaxy S9 Plus automatically stops/pauses/resets ALL media after 5-10 seconds.

mommamills11

Oct 3, 2018
Visit site
Hello!
Just as the title says, here are some examples of my troubles. Makes me want to throw the phone across the room sometimes!

-The phone will pause any media while is playing... It doesn't matter if I'm watching Youtube, Facebook, or the video playback of videos I've personally recorded.
-Using the camera to make videos - it will stop the recording after 5-10 seconds.
-If I'm scrolling through my gallery to submit a photo, it will automatically refresh to the top and I have to start my search for a photo all over again.
-If listening to the voicemail app that came with the phone, the playback will automatically pause after 5-10 seconds.
-In navigation, it will continually minimize the navigator to the PIP mode and I'll have to maximize it, just to have it do it again after 5-10 seconds....very frustrating!!

Basically ANY media playback or recording pauses or resets or changes on its own requiring me to keep pressing play, etc.

I loved this phone when I first got it but now it is such a hassle to do ANYTHING.

Does anyone know what's wrong with my phone??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Addity