Gallery is empty

Lvainl

Aug 31, 2018
Visit site
Hello i use huawei p8
(might not even matter what i use)
My problem started when i tried to take a screenshot , when i took a screenshot(i've taken screenshots before with no problem) this time it automaticly started taking screenshots rapidly automaticly i couldnt do any thing to stop it rather than turning my screen off and on . after this when i opened my gallery it said (no content) but there are photo files in my file manager . i can see my pictures in my sd and internal but i cant open them even my camera does not open (but other camera apps like retrica work) i tried clearing cash of gallery and now i cant even open gallery and any pictuers and videos in my file manager
My gplay doesnt work either And my ringtone is set to default i had this problem once i downloaded an antivirus and a simple scan fixed it but now my g play not working i searched the same app from another phone it seems to be removed from the store and other antivirusses do no help i searched forum for answers but all answers are about .nomedia files which i know how they work and that is not my problem tnq

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I moved this from the Android Apps forum to the P8 forum, since the former is intended for developers to promote their apps.

What do you mean by "gplay"? Are you talking about the Google Play Store app? What happens when you try to open it -- do you get an error message?

See what happens if you wipe the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: https://www.hardreset.info/devices/huawei/huawei-p8/recovery-mode/