scott15851

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys 1st Android, why do we have 2 video tabs and 2 photo tabs in gallery, can I felted on of them? Camera shots, all photos, video, all video

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure what you're referring to - my Gallery shows the following:
Camera shots
All photos
All videos
All downloads
download
dropcap <-- I have this app loaded so you won't see it.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
You can hide one of the albums if you don't want to see it in the list. "Menu" / "Show/Hide Albums".

"Camera Shots" looks at your camera directory. "All Photos" is a result of searching your phone for pictures (including what's in the camera directory).

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
The TBolt (or Android, or Gallery, I dunno...) searches the SD card for any and all picture files upon startup and allows all of them to be displayed in the HTC Gallery app unless you specifically configure to disallow them from being viewed using Gallery | Menu | Settings | View. This is by design.

-Frank

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Correct same list, was trying to type from memery, so do not delete either of them i take it.?

Keep in mind that folders in your gallery are basically the result of a search. You can't really delete those searches, as far as I know. When pictures are found in a folder, they show up under that folder name, and are also reflected in the "All pictures" folder as well. If you delete a picture from either its specific folder in the gallery OR the "All pictures" folder, it vanishes from both (because there is really only one picture, you're just seeing it in multiple search results).

You can use the "show/hide" feature hide any folders in your gallery you'd rather not see. It won't delete or hurt anything at all, and you can always bring them back from the same "show/hide" feature.