[GAME][FREE] veinte

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi! I'd like to introduce a new game I have developed based on numbers and sums: you are presented a panel of rows with numbers. You have to swap numbers between rows to get rows that sum 20.
You can play against time, or challenge colleagues via G+ Games Services. There are leaderboards and achievements.

Hope you like it!!
Here's the link to Google Play https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...tation%26utm_campaign%3Dforums&token=NtigKeEr

Some screenshots:
home.jpg
playing.jpg
win.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
I have published an update trying to promote multiplayer mode. Now you earn points in multiplayer fights and there is a new leaderboard and achievements based on multiplayer.

Hope you test it and tell me your comments.

Kenna Garcia

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
it's a great idea! I like the idea but the background is really off, it just doesn't fit well with the rest of the game. I don't really think of nature when I think of numbers and math. my 2cents anyway.

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
Thanks everyone for your comments. And thanks again because it is the first time I receive constructive critics, so this is the first time I have the opportunity to improve the game.
I'll think about the backgrounds.... as you have seen, art is not one of my strengths...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wanderer