Gameloft Labor Day Android giveaway

dmaul3300

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
Looking for something fun to do this Labor Day weekend? Forget the BBQ, it?s time to play some video games.

Gameloft has just started a brand new promotion today (lasting through the 5th) in which they will be giving away their ?most popular and iconic Android games? for absolutely free. Which games are going to be included? You?re gonna have to watch Gameloft?s social networks to find out. Here?s how it works:
?Follow Gameloft on Twitter
?Like Gameloft on Facebook
?Watch for Gameloft to tweet or share the free game
?Rush to download, because you?ve only got two hours!

In addition to the free games, Gameloft is also having a $0.99 sale on all their games for Android. Every single one. You can only access the sale by going to Gameloft?s special link found here. You?ve only got five days to download and save,

Oducayen

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Very cool. Now when do we get access to the rest of the game library on the 3vo...its only has the same 5 games for months now.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
It's over now but I was able to download Nova 3D before the deadline. Looks like a nice game and the price was right. :)

Sent using Tapatalk

Vietphan3201

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
This would be great if we didn't only have 5 games to choose from for the EVO3d. Why is there still no support for our device. I would be happy with just the hd games and would download every game on my phone for the price of .99. I dont need the 3d.

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Very cool. Now when do we get access to the rest of the game library on the 3vo...its only has the same 5 games for months now.

the phone is only 2 months old, how fast do you want them to change their games to 3D?
while I agree that I wouldn't mind just a quick port of the HD games, I don't think that they are willing to do this due to the consumers who would then cry about not getting an updated game in 3D when it is finaly ported.

hey, an email or two wouldn't hurt to beg for more games.

Stevies#AC

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Any chance of making any of the games available to buy for the 3D in the UK? I bought Asphalt 6 last night by pretending to be in the US but at $4.99. I tried emailing from my wife's phone but got no response.

Thanks

Stevie

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I have come to the conclusion that I don't like 3d games. I have Nova 3d as well, and while the oooh and aaaah effect during the menu selection is certainly there, I find 3d useless when actually playing the game. It's unavoidable that you are moving your phone while you're playing, so just when your eyes focused on the screen just the right way so the 3d is looking at it's best, you land up moving the phone and your eyes struggle to keep up with the 3d again. The worst part is that eventhough you can turn the 3d off all the way, it doesn't improve the framerate. The framerate is fine on the game, definitely faster than on the Evo 4g, but it's not as fast as just the dedicated 2d version I saw someone play on a HTC Sensation. Give me high frame rate over 3d anytime!

What 5 games are actually available for our phone? I'd like to see Hero of Sparta 2, in non 3d of course!

jsorryman

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I dig the 3D games. I am not really a gamer, tho. I bought 3 because they were 99 cents. Thought it was silly not to use the 3D at that price. Paid full price for the Spider-Man game, though. I don't find the 3D that distracting, and I usually rack it all the way up. I have always loved 3D movies and comic books, too, if that makes a difference.

Available games are N.O.V.A., Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles, Let's Golf!, a couple of driving games. The Spider-Man game is Gameloft, but doesn't show up on their site for some reason. I have downloaded it, Asphalt 6, Assassin's, and N.O.V.A.

I like the Spider-Man game, Assassin's, N.O.V.A.(reminds me of HALO), but your mileage may vary.

Non-3D games I play are Settlers Of Catan and Set.

Last edited:

casiouser

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
It wont let me change my phone model. Its stuck on a Samsung and the drop down arrow isnt working.
Sent from my EVO 3D

basketthis

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Fishing Kings available for free now.

@GameloftAndroid: [US ONLY] FISHING KINGS for #free now for just 2hrs! Go thru link on ur Android device: https://t.co/EK0mJEs Labor Day wknd #giveaway!
Shared via TweetCaster

Gonna check this out. Link seems REALLY slow... On WiFi too... Maybe this is why:
" Sorry Fishing Kings is not available for your device But you can get any other game for $0.99 (regular price $4.99)"

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
It wont let me change my phone model. Its stuck on a Samsung and the drop down arrow isnt working.
Sent from my EVO 3D

Try changing your browser setting to show that you're using Android. I normally have my browser set to report that I'm using a desktop browser and had the same issue that you're seeing with the Gameloft site.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nssimpson