Games gone?

jinxygrrl

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Really weird issue this morning. I opened the App drawer and all of my games are gone except 1. My apps are still there, but the games just disappeared.

Any clue as to what could have happened? These would have been games downloaded from both the Market and the Amazon App store.

They were there yesterday (I know, because I time-wasted with a couple of them).

????????

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I had this happen as well with some games. Right now there appears to be a bug that may be caused by Moto naming the internal storage "sdcard" and the actual sd card "sdcard-ext"... it seems like that is throwing off the conventions used by a lot of games/apps. Not 100% but I think thats the problem.

Until they address it and fix it with an update or something, just be sure everything you download stays on your Phone(internal) storage. Go through the App setting and make sure that is set to the default, then check the apps you recently downloaded, in the App manager, and make sure they are located on the Phone, or if not click the button to move them there, because yes things seem to be getting lost if they are moved to the sd card.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noods