Gear Neo 2 in 2017

Eric Kaiser57

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi all

Does this watch still hold up?

Currently using a 1st gen moto 360, and looking for a change. I know literally nothing about the Tizen ecosystem, beyond some cursory googling.

Pairing with a GS7 if it makes a difference.

Thanks for your help!

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
My Neo continues to serve me well, paired with my Note 5. Love that I can quickly check a notification when it vibrates without having to pick up the phone. Answer phone calls with it almost daily. Use it to pause and resume audio on phone as well as adjust volume. Also use it to check off items in my shopping list.

djrobinn

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
My Neo continues to serve me well, paired with my Note 5. Love that I can quickly check a notification when it vibrates without having to pick up the phone. Answer phone calls with it almost daily. Use it to pause and resume audio on phone as well as adjust volume. Also use it to check off items in my shopping list.

You're lucky... my Gear 2 Neo served me well with my Note 5 also till last week when I switched to the Galaxy S8. Been trying but not having any luck with connecting it with the S8. Could it be Bluetooth 5.0? Not sure what's going on but I sure as hell do miss it.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reflavius