geting a samsumg tab 3 10.1 vary soon

snowboarders

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi

Even no I have a nexus 7 2013 I am planing on getting a Samsung tab 3 10.1 some time next week then ? Is is it worh it. If you are a Samsung tab 3 10.1 owner how do you like yours tab 10.1 was it worth it too you and do you like it

Note when I get my tab 3 I be mainey be uesing my nexus 7 2013 for watching movies the tab 3 will be yes for you tubing and web browsing and checking e mail

All so one more thing dos any one here no if the tab 3 10.1 will get android 4.3?

chadthebuilder

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi.

If you are needing a new 10 inch tablet, then a Samsung made one is probably a good choice. If you are mainly using your tablet for web, email, and videos, then the tab 10.1 should be perfect for you. If you want timely upgrades, then the Nexus 10 is a better choice. The Samsung line of tablets are not upgraded very often, and it usually takes about half a year to receive an update (if Samsung releases it at all). You may want to consider the Nexus 10 though. It is a Samsung made device, but Google controls the updates, so it gets updated within days of every Android release. They are very close in price. The Nexus 10 does not have a MicroSD slot like the Galaxy tab does; however, but you may or may not be concerned about that. As far as performance, the Nexus 10 is not preloaded with all of Samsung's useless apps, so the N10 tends to have better performance overall.

Posted from the incredible new Nexus 7

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I have the new Tab 3's 8" and 10",,,, (also a Nexus 10 and an iPad),,,,, I'm a tablet junkie :),,,,,,,,,, the new Tabs 3's are really great,,,, but keep in mind Samsung might be releasing a 12" tablet in October and a next gen Nexus 10 might be just around the corner as well.

Personaly, I'm drooling over the thought of a 12" tablet.

Cheers
Davyo

chadthebuilder

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I have the new Tab 3's 8" and 10",,,, (also a Nexus 10 and an iPad),,,,, I'm a tablet junkie :),,,,,,,,,, the new Tabs 3's are really great,,,, but keep in mind Samsung might be releasing a 12" tablet in October and a next gen Nexus 10 might be just around the corner as well.

Personaly, I'm drooling over the thought of a 12" tablet.

Cheers
Davyo

I would love to see a 12" Samsung Note tablet with a high res screen.

Posted from the incredible new Nexus 7

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrBrown