GingerRemix 2.1 issues - Connecting to Windows machines for data

tuathalcj

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning everyone!
I've done some searching but haven't found this issue listed anywhere - if this has been covered PLEASE let me know...

I cannot, for the life of me, get my thunderbolt to connect to anything but Internet passthrough or juts straight charge when connected to machines...
Have tried all USB ports, have tried multiple machines

It used to work - then it borked on my and I wiped and re-installed 2.1 again from the rom on my SD card (wiped ALL caches, etc.)
Now it will NOT work - I'm having trouble with radios and want to update but can't get it to connect to the computer so I can copy it off..

Any thoughts?

SIDE NOTE that might be related: I am getting errors in Rom Manager, SetCPU, and Titanium backup Pro that these apps cannot get SuperUser permissions (although other apps can)...

Thanks in advance!
C.J.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Turn on USB Debugging... Menu... Settings.. Manage Applications.. Development.

With that ROM.. you have to first turn on Internet Pass Through and then switch it to Mount as Disc Drive in order for it to work. Its a bug with that ROM. Newer Bamf ROMs don't have that problem anymore.

tuathalcj

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: GingerRemix 2.1 issues - Connecting to Windows machines for d

Thanks brother
I'll try those things - just upgraded our DS3 line at the office so have been busy with the servers since someone thought it would be a good idea to change the entire IP scope while at it lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sterrekroesbergen