Give Google Wave Invites Here

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Google Wave Invites

Since this seems to be the hot topic and instead of a single huge thread or many separate threads with people asking for invites, use the above link or if you have invites you'd like to give out, please feel free to post here. If you would like an invite from a poster in this thread please send them a private message and do not respond in this thread. Those not following these guidelines will have their posts deleted.

TheSultan

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm new to the board, but would be happy to show my appreciation for such a community by giving some invites away--I actually have quite a few still.

Hustletron

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
After lurking for quite some time, I have registered, I wanted to say that I have 25 invites I'd be willing to give out. Just let me know.

Last edited:

MarcItalia14

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Google Wave Invites Here

I have Google Wave invites to give out so please contact me if you'd like one.

Thanks!

Since this seems to be the hot topic and instead of a single huge thread or many separate threads with people asking for invites, use the above link or if you have invites you'd like to give out, please feel free to post here. If you would like an invite from a poster in this thread please send them a private message and do not respond in this thread. Those not following these guidelines will have their posts deleted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danielnz