Glass screen protector for Xperia Z1S?

terreos

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I've been sporting the Xperia Z1S for a few days now and I gotta say I love the device. Especially the look. I wanted to protect the front and back alittle more while keeping the naked look. I haven't found any glass screen protectors for the Z1S. So would one like the Sony Xperia Z1 Screen Protector GLAS.tR SLIM work with the Z1S? I understand the Z1S is slightly longer, but the proximity sensor isn't in a different location is it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Brian Tapia

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Glass screen protector for Z1S?

I don't think it will be a exact fit. The camera on the Xperia X1s is to the left of the S in SONY and on the Z1 its to the right of the Y in SONY.

Posted via Android Central App

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site

TMo had screen protectors in stock when I picked-up my Z1s on release day. There are also some listed on Amazon. I'm using the one I got from TMo, totally adequate, though I'm not super particular about screen protectors. The TMo rep at the store even did a very nice job of applying the protector.

mph14205

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site

I would love to have a glass screen protector for my Z1S, however I did get the Illumnishield from Amazon, they are sufficient. I just can't bring myself to pay the money T-Mobile is asking for a screen protector.