Glossary stickie

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
As a new smart phone user (3 months) and new member of Android Central (1.5 months) I would have found it extremely useful to be able to go to a glossary stickie that would explain some of the most frequently used smart-phone lingo especially acronyms. But I definitely would like to see an official definition of 'reboot' since I can think of at least 5 different possibilities of what a reboot actually is.
And since new members of all skill and experience levels are constantly joining, they might find a glossary beneficial too.

"That which thy fathers bequeathed thee. Earn it anew if thou would'st possess it." -Lady Margaret Thatcher quoting an unknown poet.

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Just what the doctor ordered, Phil. Thanks a lot. But I still think those links should be stickies in the help and how to forum since if a browser is being used instead of the AC app a search is required.
Which brings up question #2: is there a way to subscribe to a thread or add it to my favorites without actually making a post or comment to that thread? I would find that very useful.
Thanks again.

"That which thy fathers bequeathed thee. Earn it anew if thou would'st possess it." -Lady Margaret Thatcher quoting an unknown poet.

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Merci beaucoup, Cory. I often forget to check out the options available in the menu button.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord