Go Sms Pro will not send MMS on 4g LTE... Why Please help

Killa1065

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
I have a Galaxy Victory by Virgin Mobile and I use Go Sms pro for group messages. The only problem is my phone will not send MMS messages when I'm on the 4g LTE network. I have tried calling Virgin Mobile, but Go SMS is a third party app and they will not help me. ....... My User Agent is filled in manually and APN is filled in manually... My phone is not rooted .. I don't know what to do because I'm paying for 4g, but i cannot use it because i cannot send MMS ....(group messages convert sms to mms to send to multiple parties).. Any help would be great thanks!

moyoblaaaack

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
soo, i have same phone exact same problem. the only thing i found that works is..

go to settings. go to more settings. go to mobile networks. click on network mode. select cdma. it will reboot your phone. and it should allow you to send messages.

unfortunately, when you go cdma only, it is only 3G rather than 4G. its personally not worth the hassle for me, so i just use the native messaging app. hopefully soon they fix it.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
If the issue occurs with the Go sms app only then it might be app specific. Look through the settings and look for mms settings that would cause this conflict. Send the developer a bug report and see if a fix can be made. Remember to provide device details.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Jt Dennis

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Found a fix that's worked great for me on my HTC One M8. Open GoSMS and go to Settings>General>MMS Size Limit. Change the limit size to 1M if it isn't already. When I had previously changed the limit size to 5M thinking I could send pictures out I noticed I started having problems getting them to go through at all. Ever since I went back to 1M it's been working 100% of the time. Hope this helps!

Droman74

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site
Found a fix that's worked great for me on my HTC One M8. Open GoSMS and go to Settings>General>MMS Size Limit. Change the limit size to 1M if it isn't already. When I had previously changed the limit size to 5M thinking I could send pictures out I noticed I started having problems getting them to go through at all. Ever since I went back to 1M it's been working 100% of the time. Hope this helps!