Goin back to the razr

cwoms167

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to be going back from the gs3 I feel as though Verizon treats their Droid customers alot better and build quality is so much better on moto. So I know... how fluid should my razr maxx be. Last time it was slow as all anything.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Depends on a couple hundred different things. The reason I say that, is because often times the phone's performance can be hindered by any app you install. So it could be a specific app, it could be the phone, the OS, some setting, your signal, etc....

I have been very pleased with ICS, but there's lots of people who have had various problems with it as well. The only time my maxx annoys me, is when it is updating apps and it gets all slow and jittery. That annoys me because it should be powerful enough to still function smoothly.

Reactions: bradenfontaine

dj hidroid

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to be going back from the gs3 I feel as though Verizon treats their Droid customers alot better and build quality is so much better on moto. So I know... how fluid should my razr maxx be. Last time it was slow as all anything.

I've been tempted to pick up the GS3 just because of the hd display, bigger screen, NFC chip and all of the S-features but I was wondering how the battery life and reception are compared to the maxx? I know that battery life is not going to compare to the Maxx but was it at least strong enough to get through a whole day of use?

cwoms167

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
It depends on what you are doing I pulled the plug at 830 and right now I'm at 50%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CsPerry