Going to try T-Mo around Phila. PA.

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't believe it will do text without a sub. T-Mobile and others like that to be a paid feature usually.

I am going to correct you on that, unless its built into the 55 $70plus plan(Which is entirely possible) I have it working now, if you need a screen shot to prove it I can put one up.

I needed to uninstall Google voice, and T mobile visual voicemail, I cleared the Cache in the phone app and it started working on the next voice mail I got.

Its showing up in the native phone app. When any of the VV mail apps get installed the VVM in the native app gets turned off so they needed to be gone...The cache clearing is what seemed to get it working tho.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I am going to correct you on that, unless its built into the 55 $70plus plan(Which is entirely possible) I have it working now, if you need a screen shot to prove it I can put one up.

I needed to uninstall Google voice, and T mobile visual voicemail, I cleared the Cache in the phone app and it started working on the next voice mail I got.

Yes. It's built into your plan. The 55 pretty much gets all the benefits of the normal plan.

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site

Its showing up in the native phone app. When any of the VV mail apps get installed the VVM in the native app gets turned off so they needed to be gone...The cache clearing is what seemed to get it working tho.

Yeah, I found this out in a similar situation. Two or more VM apps don't appear to play well together. Delete the ones you don't want, reboot the phone, then install the one you want (or just activate if its' baked into your dialer) and you're good to go.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000