Good Deal at Best Buy?

farocco

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

Best Buy has a deal on a pixel 7 pro for 749.00 256g, no tradein needed, just have to activate.
Pixel 7 499.00

I just opted for the pixel 7 pro.

Do you feel it is worth it?

What screen protector and case would you recommend?

Thanks

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
That was quick. I guess you didn't even want to give it a shot.

No issues with my P7P's.

I do agree and wish these companies would stick flat displays. Isn't it cheaper too?

Sent from my 22071212AG using AC Forums mobile app

Maljunulo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Yes, it is worth it. I dumped a Pixel 6 as a trade in.

I would recommend no screen protector, and we are quite pleased with cheapo Crave cases.

farocco

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site
currently locked in 36 payments for iphone 13 pro.
Wanted to get the pixel and would of had to add another line.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
For what it's worth, I've never used a screen protector -- just a good case. The case has been adequate protection the few times I've dropped my phone. I think screen protectors are best if you keep your phone in a pocket or purse with lots of other items that could scratch or damage the screen (like keys) -- I never put my phone in a pocket with anything else.

7 Pro has been an awesome phone for me. The camera is fantastic!

PGrey

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
I cancelled as was worried about the curved glass and screen protector

Hybrid protectors like this one work pretty well. They don't have the fit issues of glass, but are still pretty hard and scratch resistant (my phone spends a lot of time in my cycling jersey pocket, and ski jacket pocket, often with other stuff, just the way it is...), IME. I'm still on the first one of two in the package, and it's not scratched up enough to warrant replacing after 5 months (it's honestly hard to find almost any scratches on it, or cloudiness at this point).

I quit trying to install full glass protectors on curved screens on my OP7Pro, even the White-branded one is tricky, IME/IMO, to get perfectly straight (anything short of perfectly aligned with a glass protector on a curved screen results in touch issues in some areas).

farocco

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site
Hybrid protectors like this one work pretty well. They don't have the fit issues of glass, but are still pretty hard and scratch resistant (my phone spends a lot of time in my cycling jersey pocket, and ski jacket pocket, often with other stuff, just the way it is...), IME. I'm still on the first one of two in the package, and it's not scratched up enough to warrant replacing after 5 months (it's honestly hard to find almost any scratches on it, or cloudiness at this point).

I quit trying to install full glass protectors on curved screens on my OP7Pro, even the White-branded one is tricky, IME/IMO, to get perfectly straight (anything short of perfectly aligned with a glass protector on a curved screen results in touch issues in some areas).

Thank you

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I just took advantage of this very same deal on Wednesday, but with the Pixel 7. $200 off and I got a case and screen protector with Geek Squad insurance. We could've gotten a Pixel Watch and Buds at a lower discount too but my husband and I didn't see the need. In my opinion, it was a pretty snazzy deal!

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
If you go thru the activation route buying from Best buy, don't the carriers add a one time activation charge on your next bill? Could be up to $50 depending on how much your carrier will charge for going thru their activation system when ordering.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

farocco

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site
If you go thru the activation route buying from Best buy, don't the carriers add a one time activation charge on your next bill? Could be up to $50 depending on how much your carrier will charge for going thru their activation system when ordering.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Yes, Verizon charges 35.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

farocco

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site
I just took advantage of this very same deal on Wednesday, but with the Pixel 7. $200 off and I got a case and screen protector with Geek Squad insurance. We could've gotten a Pixel Watch and Buds at a lower discount too but my husband and I didn't see the need. In my opinion, it was a pretty snazzy deal!

That’s great, hope you enjoy your new pixel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet