Good Idea? Or forget about it.

swagnificent

May 5, 2011
Visit site
My current carrier is Sprint, I like Sprint and the unlimited data is dope but I'm tired of giving them so much money every month. So my idea is to buy a unlocked gsm phone, or ATT phone and throw a Straight talk sim in. Thoughts suggestions are welcomed.

Sent from a HTC Evo 4G

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Been having the exact same thoughts myself!!!

My current carrier is Sprint, I like Sprint and the unlimited data is dope but I'm tired of giving them so much money every month. So my idea is to buy a unlocked gsm phone, or ATT phone and throw a Straight talk sim in. Thoughts suggestions are welcomed.

Sent from a HTC Evo 4G

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Shootin4aces

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
sprint is really not that expensive when it comes to a major carrier label! WAY cheaper then what my friends pay for big red and at&t ... and you get more for your money and MUCH better customer service!!! you pay for what you get and with sprint (as long as you are in a good coverage area, which i seem to always be no matter where i go in the country) and you get way more then many competitors offer for a lower price... thats my thoughts

Reactions: topdawg661

topdawg661

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I would buy the HTC evo that just came out for virgin mobile unlimited everything for $55 a month super cheap with any amazing phone ^_^

Sent from my LG-VM670

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site

Sent from a HTC Evo 4G

I have heard about a few people doing this. It seems like a valid option.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk