Good news RAZR & MAXX getting ICS soon

mbentley3

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
This is good news IMO.....others may not think so.

This means a few things.

1. verizon is sticking to their promises so far on ICS release time frames, which should make us optimistic about getting ICS on the Bionic in 3rd Quarter.

2. We get to see how/if moto is going to "blur" ICS and hopefully get all the bugs worked out on it before it gets passed on to the Bionic.

Reactions: 1fastmr2 and Ry

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Looking forward to September!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

pmoser

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad all three MOTO phones are getting ICS, they have been left behind for too long.

Sent from my DROID Incredible

pmoser

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Give it a rest dude, it's getting old. VZ can run their business any way they like and if their customers don't like it they're free to go elsewhere. The market will decide if VZ's new plans have value.

Some people have no choice, Sprint has dreadful speeds in my area, t mobile has no coverage in my neighborhood and ATT dosent have good coverage at reletives we visit often. Oh and most have Verizon so we get mobile to mobile. Verizon is screwing me and I have no choice

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Some people have no choice, Sprint has dreadful speeds in my area, t mobile has no coverage in my neighborhood and ATT dosent have good coverage at reletives we visit often. Oh and most have Verizon so we get mobile to mobile. Verizon is screwing me and I have no choice

Sad isn't it? I'm stuck on Verizon because like it or not, they have the best of everything at the moment, except customer service. But I also am stuck on this 2 year contract anyways.

Yeah, it's great that the Razr will be getting the update soon. "Early" Q3 means within the next two months if Motorola sticks with their intended schedule. Also, we've already seen an ICS leak for the Bionic, so we'll be seeing a more finished one soon as well. I'll be glad when I don't have to switch off bluetooth whenever I get a call, and don't have to reboot my phone every time my phone decided it wants to drop data (it's not often, but still annoying) on CM9. I hope DHackers gets CM9 running as good as Blur on ICS when we get the official release though, I'd love to switch back, I've been spoiled by the stock Android goodness.

Striker840

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

you ALWAYS have a choice, you may not like the choices but you always have a choice.
You can always just drop the cell period....no issues with coverage if you don't have one.

Reactions: Ry

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Give it a rest dude, it's getting old. VZ can run their business any way they like and if their customers don't like it they're free to go elsewhere. The market will decide if VZ's new plans have value.

Are you always this annoying, or did you just decide to be annoying for the time being?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdrianBaw