Google Buzz Mobile App (Donut + only)

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I have a few gripes about it. Mostly the random creation/deletion of a Google profile, and no easy way to determine if your (or your contacts according to Mashable) email addresses are visible when someone clicks your profile link.

But - Buzz is simple, and looks like it would be a really great mobile app - unlike wave. I see it as a great replacement for Google or Yahoo groups when you need the ability to broadcast a message.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I have a few gripes about it. Mostly the random creation/deletion of a Google profile, and no easy way to determine if your (or your contacts according to Mashable) email addresses are visible when someone clicks your profile link.

But - Buzz is simple, and looks like it would be a really great mobile app - unlike wave. I see it as a great replacement for Google or Yahoo groups when you need the ability to broadcast a message.

By all means look at my profile and let me know if my email is available... it shouldn't be.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
By all means look at my profile and let me know if my email is available... it shouldn't be.

LOL. That's the problem. If you look at your profile, you'll see 2 links of who you are following, and who is following you. SOMETIMES there is a grey notification that it's only visible to you, other times not. I thought I was going batty, so a quick search found out it's not just me and supposedly G is/has fixed it today (2/12).

Jeremy - your profile doesn't show me links to who is on your lists. Care to check mine?

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
LOL. That's the problem. If you look at your profile, you'll see 2 links of who you are following, and who is following you. SOMETIMES there is a grey notification that it's only visible to you, other times not. I thought I was going batty, so a quick search found out it's not just me and supposedly G is/has fixed it today (2/12).

Jeremy - your profile doesn't show me links to who is on your lists. Care to check mine?

I was more so worried about my email address being out there. :p And I already did check yours, you are clear. ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qqw999adsfdg