Google music

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Same here, I requested yesterday morning and I checked this morning not remembering and it was there. In the middle of uploading 9k+ songs =)

Egidio

May 24, 2011
Visit site
My Google Music still sucks. It's really inoperable. I have to reset it every single time with no exception. It never remembers my account. I've tried everything and have contacted Google 5 times. Now with Spotify, I have totally given up on Google Music. :(

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
My Google Music still sucks. It's really inoperable. I have to reset it every single time with no exception. It never remembers my account. I've tried everything and have contacted Google 5 times. Now with Spotify, I have totally given up on Google Music. :(

That sucks man. I haven't encountered that problem yet, although at first load it does take a little while to start the song I choose. I don't have the greatest signal around my home either, once I'm on the road it is much better. I'll see how it is for a week and report back.

Egidio

May 24, 2011
Visit site
In another thread someone suggested that perhaps the problem I have with Google Music is because my phone is rooted. I don't know. I've thought about un-rooting, but just to test Google Music? It's not worth it. I have no problems with other streaming apps, including Orb Live and Amazon Cloud Player.

nicoled985

May 15, 2011
Visit site
In another thread someone suggested that perhaps the problem I have with Google Music is because my phone is rooted. I don't know. I've thought about un-rooting, but just to test Google Music? It's not worth it. I have no problems with other streaming apps, including Orb Live and Amazon Cloud Player.

yea because I've never had that problem with Google Music myself and I use it quite often, but im un-rooted tho...

Reactions: Egidio

kcrandall758

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site

I can tell you with 100% certainty that it's not due to being rooted. I used google music on my captivate (rooted) as well as my infuse (also rooted).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Egidio

wendellp601

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I can tell you with 100% certainty that it's not due to being rooted. I used google music on my captivate (rooted) as well as my infuse (also rooted).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

I'm on an rooted Infuse, using the Infused 2.2.3 ROM and have no problems at all with Google Music beta. I listen to it over both WiFi and over the data network easily.

Egidio

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Well based on all these replies, Google simply does not like my Google Apps email address. I'm going to switch to a regular Gmail address to see if it works. Thanks, everyone!

reefrunway

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Well based on all these replies, Google simply does not like my Google Apps email address. I'm going to switch to a regular Gmail address to see if it works. Thanks, everyone!

Yeah, Egidio, I think that might just do it. I'm rooted, have about 50GB of music in the G-Cloud, and have no problems accessing it via WiFi or HSPA+. I LOVE it. No need for external SD card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salpha