Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013) Best note taking app?

cmcfarland

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I use my new Nexus 7 for work and love it!! Have this Nexus 10 and a GS4.. What would be best app to use that would link at least the GS4 and N7? Thanks in advance

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

John-Smith

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Best note taking app?

Personally, I like Colornote I use it all the time. It's definitely my favorite, I like that it is super simple. It also syncs with your Google Account, so you can add notes on one device and then see the same note on another device.

Google Keep is pretty good too, but It does have some things I don't like about it. If Colornote and Keep partnered up. I'd pay about tree-fiddy.

elysm1

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site

I use Keep and Springpad. Keep is nice because of its simplicity and the ability to color code notes...... Oh, and it has the best widget of any note taking app I I've come across. Springpad gives me the ability to share notes with groups of people at work and has a few other advantages.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I also use Google Keep. So far, it has been completely reliable and I like it's simplicity and clean look.

Sent from my Nexus 7

bleedblue

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site

Keep is my new go-to note taking app. Combined with my Google calendar, I don't miss a beat! :thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

MBSMD

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site

I like Evernote. Styled text, attachments like pictures, PDFs, Word files, etc., tags & searching, reminders and several other features for the power user. Plus they have nice desktop PC/Mac apps and a very good desktop web interface. And Evernote can hook in to If This Then That if you're an IFTTT user.

agp101

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site

I use Evernote because Google Keep doesn't have reminders for notes. Wunderlist has a great app though with reminders included, and a great widget which I find rivals that of Google keep. Evernote has great functionality I just wish they had a widget instead of shortcuts.

Posted via Android Central App

spackmanstephen

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site

Google Keep, but looking for a GOOD note app that's on both Android and iOS so i can sync across both OS.

DJmz91

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site

Are you able to use a stylus pen on OneNote on the Nexus 7? I'm trying to look for the best tablet for school that integrates Microsoft OneNote and the pen.

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My only problem with Google Keep (Some tech articles have touched on this), that Evernote offers a superior service for free. It syncs across all devices and Google is now known for shuttering projects that they don't see moving. Because Keep is so simplistic that might be too limited to get people's interest so I would rather put my faith in an app like Evernote .

The other nice aspect of Evernote is you can use their other free program Skitch to make annotations on items to save to Evernote.

Diknak

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site

Evernote for sure. Google Keep looks nice, but it is part of your Drive storage space, so you are limited. With Evernote, you get unlimited storage for free, so it is a pretty sweet deal to keep PDFs and such in addition to a great cloud note app.

agp101

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site

Why doesn't Evernote have a nice widget though instead of just a shortcut? Am I missing something because in their description it says they have a widget :confused: but I cannot find it within my widgets. I use Evernote primarily I find it's a great app and I must agree with Google keep and how Google shuts a lot of things down lol. Just need a nice widget though

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae