google play patch stuck on july 1st on samsung S22 pluse

David Thomas24

Sep 16, 2018
Visit site
hello all

i gotten my phone on friday and i noted the the google play patch is stuck on july 1st on my samsung S22 pluse dos any one else have this problem ?

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
yes. though I'm not sure how big a problem it is. I was on the October update (after side-loading it). however, after doing a factory data reset on Thursday, it is back to July. a lot of people are on July.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
My Flip 4 shows September
Fold 4 August and pixel 7 pro November.
No consistency lol

Last edited:

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I noticed I'm on July too I guess stuck there after I did my erase and SmartSwitch restore. Since I didn't notice anything from not being updated I'm wondering if anything important not being updated. I'm just thinking of just letting it be and see if one of these monthly updates fix it. Samsung must be aware of it by now and plan to do something.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I noticed I'm on July too I guess stuck there after I did my erase and SmartSwitch restore. Since I didn't notice anything from not being updated I'm wondering if anything important not being updated. I'm just thinking of just letting it be and see if one of these monthly updates fix it. Samsung must be aware of it by now and plan to do something.
You'll be fine