Google play store books

May 20, 2012
Visit site
I just downloaded the Google play book app and i'm looking though the play store for some free books but I can't seem to find any. Is there a free section in the book store? If not is there any way to put my own books in the app (nothing involving rooting please)? Thanks in advance! :D

1fastmr2

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I've never seen any free books wroth having. They want your money:p

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

jerrod6

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Actually not interested in free books but I want to buy them... I am not sure how books works... can I read on the PC then
continue where I left the off on my phone?
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mamawM

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I just downloaded the Google play book app and i'm looking though the play store for some free books but I can't seem to find any. Is there a free section in the book store? If not is there any way to put my own books in the app (nothing involving rooting please)? Thanks in advance! :D

Yes, there are free books. Open play books, at the top of the page is the play icon, touch it and you will be taken to the play books market, from there scroll all the way to the right.

Reactions: Froyo is yummy

mamawM

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Actually not interested in free books but I want to buy them... I am not sure how books works... can I read on the PC then
continue where I left the off on my phone?
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yes, once you download a book on Google play and open it on one device, it remembers where you were and opens to that spot next time you open it up from any other device. Sometimes I read from my laptop, sometimes from the tablet and sometimes from the phone. It always picks up right where I left off.