Google Search Engine - Following Seçtion

anewbie2

Feb 19, 2022
Visit site
Google Discover - Following in the Google search engine there's a section called discover following.

When I open my Google search engine I see the discover section but I can't find the following
Screenshot_20221019-201205.jpg

Sent from my Schok Volt SV55 using AC Forums mobile app

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing you really want to see that photo. I get it. I would say just search, Mariah Carey rocks a see-through..., I bet you only get about half way through that before it starts making suggestions to get you to the photo. These stories and articles change so frequently that you're not likely to find the same one from day to day or even hour to hour.

Of course I'm kidding but you must be kidding too if you think we know what you mean. I couldn't find the following, what? What were you looking for? A screenshot? The story? A very bright non-dark version of Chrome? What exactly is that we're looking at, that you're trying to find?

anewbie2

Feb 19, 2022
Visit site
We under search engine on Google where you put where you want to search is a word called discover, with a little gear on the side on the other side it should be a place called follow and it gives you a list of topics that you can follow

Sent from my Schok Volt SV55 using AC Forums mobile app

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Go to Google.com on your browser, tap the 3-line hamburger menu at the upper left, then Settings. Under Discover, tap Manage Interests. Is that what you're looking for?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance