Got 2 Nexus' one made in CHINA, the other in KOREA

LionKing30

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Any one know the difference which might be better???
Got 2 Nexus' one says made in CHINA, the other says made in KOREA, and the Korea one has a date of 2/29/12 on there, where the China one doesn't...
Thanks

xikle

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Aside from country of origin, no idea. Mine was made in Korea and I haven't had any issues with it in the two and a half weeks I've owned it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jhaire08

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Mine was made in China and I've had no problems whatsoever for the past 2 months that I've had it. Don't know what the country would really have to do with anything.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Why does one have to be known as being better because of where it was built? You're the one with the devices, you tell us which works better for you. :)

LionKing30

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
battery life seem the same (suck), which some said Korean ones have better batt. life. but the Baseband versions are diff. Korea is .09 where as Chinese one .10 and the Korean one won't update to the newer version...

dtreo

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Yet another disappointing thing about what should have been a great device. I can't imagine the execs at Google are too pleased with Samsung on this device. I returned mine and will be again giving my business to HTC.

techno_techie

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
As usual, I'm curious about the AMOLED screen. Go to a dark room, download LCD-Test (AMOLED ready), switch to the black screen (again, make sure you are in a dark room), and tell us what you see.

So curious. Didn't check the location of manufacture on mine. Interesting thread.

scoobdude

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
My Chinese GSM one has the purple tint and off center led

My Korean sprint one is perfect...other than crappy data speeds on 3g

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zigzagchamber