Got notified of an update yesterday AM but didnt have time to download. Now its gone?

Johnny Fever

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I got the noticifaction but didnt have time to apply it. Now its gone and says im up to date but also says I canceled the 21.21.15.en.US...

Weird. Do I need that update then?

HappyFunBall24

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
You can always check under 'System updates' in settings to see if there's any update waiting for you. If you want to check which update/version you're on, go to 'System version' under 'About phone'.

21.21.15 was the current version until today, where the 21.44.8 update (simultaneous voice/data, Advanced Calling) has started to drop. Not everyone is receiving this update at the same time; it may take a day or so for some people.

HappyFunBall24

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
Gotcha, not sure what's going on there. Maybe the update will come back later? I wonder if VZW or Motorola would be able to tell you anything. Sorry, I don't have a lot of tech expertise, that's about all I got, except...

Factory reset is always there as a last resort - not guaranteed but it cures a lot of ills. That's obviously a pain though, hope it doesn't have to come to that.

Johnny Fever

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
chatted with motorola. they said I should get pinged again. I thought it was sort of weird that 'searching' for updates wont find the one that just tried to update...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSun