Got some goodies from the AC store!

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
So after installing the tweaker edition ROM, my battery life went down a bit... So I just HAD to get a Seidio 3500mAh battery. I don't care about the bulk, the benefits outweigh the hideousness (still better than the Pre extended battery). I also got the Innodock Jr listed for the MyTouch 3G (confirmed it worked from Seidio before buying since its not listed as an accessory for the Hero). Anyway, posts like this are useless without pics.

DSCN0269.jpg

DSCN0270.jpg

If a mod could move this, that would be great. Didn't mean to post it in the Hacks portion of the Hero.

Last edited:

GolpherZX

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Hey Rufflez-

You still using this dock? I had the touchstone with my Pre and love the idea of a dock, but haven't looked too much yet. Just curious...

smokeyjoey8

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Can you post some more pics of the battery on the Hero? I'm interested in getting but I want some good visuals of just how big it makes the Hero.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I'm still loving the dock, best investment so far as I just throw it on there every now and then, or when I'm messing with a new ROM. I'll take some more pics for you smokey, as I constantly bounce around between stock and seidio... I built a car dock tonight and it requires the original backing, so I'm rocking that right now.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I'm still loving the dock, best investment so far as I just throw it on there every now and then, or when I'm messing with a new ROM. I'll take some more pics for you smokey, as I constantly bounce around between stock and seidio... I built a car dock tonight and it requires the original backing, so I'm rocking that right now.

If you would,pics of your car dock too??

canterrain

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
How about a link to that dock as well? I'm considering buying it but wanting to make sure I get the right one...
does it only work with the extended battery? Or will the stock battery be fine?

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
The dock works with any battery. It is the one linked. I selected my device as a mytouch 3G. I checked with my sister's phone first, also double checked with seidioonline.com before purchasing. Make sure its the microUSB and you're good.
Here the connector:
4762baff.jpg

Here is the Windshield mount I made:
DSCN0283.jpg

DSCN0284.jpg

DSCN0285.jpg

Last edited:

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
The battery doesn't look like it would add too much bulk, which is nice. How has the battery door been holding up? Does it fit nice and tight?

Meh, because it has the lip, it slides off when i pull it out of my pocket sometimes. The fit could be better, 1 corner has a small gap that kinda annoys me, but not enough to care where I gotta get rid of it. I like the 2-3 days battery life I get.

WeGlobal

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I've had the 3500 for about a month and my battery door hasn't fallen off once. It does tend to slide up a little bit (maybe an 1/8 inch) but that's it. No complaints here, especially when I can get a good 3 days out of every charge:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582