Gps/data/signal

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
the past few days my gps has not been working like it used to. I have to be outside now for it to work not like I used to be. Is this a bug ? Also my data has been slow too and I dont use alot of data. I am, near nyc. Is there tower probloms recently?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
the past few days my gps has not been working like it used to. I have to be outside now for it to work not like I used to be. Is this a bug ? Also my data has been slow too and I dont use alot of data. I am, near nyc. Is there tower probloms recently?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

My network connection was pretty pathetic yesterday afternoon as well, so I don't know if that's related at all. Seems to be OK now, though. In terms of GPS, I've always found it to be pretty sketchy indoors. Sometimes it locks instantly, other times it can't get a lock. That's normal, GPS isn't the greatest indoors and it's inconsistent at best.

I do know that in large cities like New York, GPS also can act pretty quirky at times. It seems to get confused and suddenly thinks I'm driving on one street over, or just drops a signal all together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796