Greasy Screen and Ghost Armor

jshapiro

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
Just thought I would post this if others are having the same issue with their screen getting really greasy. I don't think I have abnormally greasy hands or face :) but it seemed like the screen was always dirty. Trying to wipe it off seemed to only smear it around and you really had to scrub with a soft cloth to get it off. I took the phone and had it ghost armored a few days ago and it really improved it a lot. I'm not a rep for ghost armor or anything like that and I would imagine other screen protectors may work as well. The ghost armor screen protector is razor thin also and you can hardly even see it - you have to look really close to notice.

My only issue with it is that it makes the screen a tiny bit less sensitive - especially hitting the home key and swiping down the notification bars. I find i have to touch a bit harder now. The sensitivity for the moment is not the greatest to begin with in my opinion - especially compared to the senseUI on the hero which is much more responsive. Hopefully they will address this in a software update - or how can I get senseUI on the moment - come on hackers - let's get that ported over or someone tell me how :). Anyways, I just thought I would share that about the screen issue because the grease was pretty gross and now it's gone. js

Applejackson

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Well, it's been rooted now, so you shouldn't have much of a wait, though I honestly don't see what the big deal is about SenseUI. Just get a home replacement app. I have noticed a screen protector reduces responsiveness a bit, but before I put that on, I can't imagine another device has a more responsive screen than "instant".

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeycee2017