Great day dealing with Sprint

mikevillain

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
So. Here's the situation. My wife has had a Palm Pre since 09, and it was on it's last legs. Her upgrade wasn't available until May 2011, so I called Sprint to see what they could do. The ended up letting me buy out the rest of her contract for 45 bucks, and then they gave me a 65 dollar service credit for my troubles. So, i made 20 bucks right there. Then we went to Radio Shack and sold my old Pre back and they actually gave me 50 bucks!!!! So, in the end, my wife got a brand new EVO for 130 bucks! Totally awesome day. Wife is loving the EVO. She has been fiddling with it ever since she got it and is amazed at what it can do that the Pre couldn't.

AbdielRN#AC

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Great story! I too got my HTC Evo this week from RadioShack, traded my Palm Pixi for $50 as well, I was due for an upgrade but was hesitant to pull the trigger on the Evo due to wanting to wait for a new WebOS device, but enough waiting, I went for it and quickly found out how far behind HP and Palm are, truly awesome device and hope your wife keeps enjoying it!

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I have a couple brand new Pres not using anymore - I'm wondering if I could get fifty bucks each for them at radio shack. Lol

Schufly

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
I got my wife an EVO Shift yesterday at radioshack. She loves it. First phone i"ve bought from RS. Was kinda nervous. Also got a 16gb sd card for my EVO for $45.....much cheaper than best buy.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
That's $70 dollars in my pocket, rather than having them laying around not ever using again.

Thanks.

Julez6245

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Wow great story! You got payed for buying out the rest of your contract! How cool. Its a great phone I hope you like it!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

bobojay

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I had a good experience too on Friday. Went from AT&T to Sprint. Didn't even have to ask. He gave me a $125.00 credit at the end of 60 days, which covers my $90.00 ETF from AT&T. Waived my activation fee. Transferred all my numbers.
This was from a Sprint corporate store.

mordbane

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I got our EVOs without even asking. Back in january we got a call from Sprint to see if we wanted to save some money on our bill or get new phones. We only had our Pre and Pixi for nine months and are not Premier status. Got two EVOs for $125 each. Great idea for selling the old phones, I'll have to see what shape they're in, the kids have been playing with them.

Sent from my grubby hand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jon jon