Greenify to root?

chesterdawg

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Will greenify work to hibernate apps in the v10? Does routing work?. I use greenify on my note 3 to hibernate over a dozen apps but don't use the root mode. Thank you

Posted via the Android Central App

RDI

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I am using Greenify "paid" version on my LG V10 (AT&T). It is not rooted, but it works. I did put the widget "Hibernate Now" next to Greenify. I am not sure that I have everything set as good as could be, but it is better with it, then without. That being said, if I could root my phone, I would. I think this program would work even better then.

chesterdawg

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
That's pretty much what I have been doing with my note 3. I'm actually okay with not having to root it and to be able to hibernate over a dozen apps. just a couple like drop box, samsung and att that can't be put to sleep

Posted via the Android Central App

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I am using Greenify "paid" version on my LG V10 (AT&T). It is not rooted, but it works. I did put the widget "Hibernate Now" next to Greenify. I am not sure that I have everything set as good as could be, but it is better with it, then without. That being said, if I could root my phone, I would. I think this program would work even better then.
Why can't you root it? Is it a work phone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accessibilitys83