Greetings! New to the Forum

LordDarkStar

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Greetings to all!

I am a retired computer Geek and network tech who, believe it or not, is brand new to the wonderful world of smart phones, apps and Android. Yes, I have been living in a cave!

In time, I'm certain I will find my niche here and begin contributing, but first I am going to need a LOT of educating! I'm hopeful that the seniors here (unlike certain other forums that shall remain nameless) will be willing to take the time and the trouble to pass on their vast store of knowledge to those of us less fortunate.

Lord Dark Star

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello and welcome aboard!🙋
All are welcome at Android Central....we pride ourselves on that.
When I joined as a smartphone novice, I found that help and advice were readily given. Enjoy! ☺

Posted via the Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Greetings to all!

I am a retired computer Geek and network tech who, believe it or not, is brand new to the wonderful world of smart phones, apps and Android. Yes, I have been living in a cave!

In time, I'm certain I will find my niche here and begin contributing, but first I am going to need a LOT of educating! I'm hopeful that the seniors here (unlike certain other forums that shall remain nameless) will be willing to take the time and the trouble to pass on their vast store of knowledge to those of us less fortunate.

Lord Dark Star

Welcome to Android Central!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goodweather2024