gripes

gjbrns

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
My vote for the most annoying problem caused by recent android updates is speed dial which seems to lean as much to recent called numbers as frequently called. Several old favorites, including Messagebank disappeared from speed dial for a time. How clever is that??

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't rely on the Dialer for my speed dial in the first place. I create a folder on my homescreen and fill it with Direct Dial widgets. These are one-touch widgets that will call that contact's prespecified number (i.e., it won't prompt you to select among the various numbers they may have). So instead of having to open the Dialer and go to the Speed Dial page, I just tap that folder on my homescreen and then tap on the person I'm trying to call.

Chris Dontworryaboutit

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
My biggest gripe is a carryover from kitkat but I can't understand why I can't adjust the volume of ring tones and notification tones individually. I love to get different tones for both from various places and change them around but they are never the same volume level so one is always louder than the other. It can't be that hard to separate them in the volume control. Other than that it seems to be running great and I swear I get a bar or two more of reception sitting in my living room.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbeve