Growing Anticipation

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
The Best Buy https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...3A%2F%2Fwww.bestbuy.com%2Fxoom&token=LglqG1V6 page is like toying with my emotions today.

I just put HComb on my Evo and I'm dying for the real thing. That being said I'm not sure I'm going to bite at Best Buy if I have to play activation games or anything like that, hopefully I can buy it out right at a VZW store or fall in to a coma until the Wifi version comes out.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
My excitement has been slowly building since we first got a good look at the Xoom at CES. Still can't decide if I'm going to splurge on the 3G or WiFi only version, though.

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
the wi-fi only version has gotten me back into the conversation, but part of me wants to wait for more info (see: price) of the galaxy 10.1 before i make a decision

idesofmarch

May 4, 2010
Visit site
I really hope they announce the wifi version with the 3g version, but i highly doubt they'll do that. I just hate that all these tablets are being announced but none are being released.

But yeah I can't wait to buy it whenever they release it.

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Wifi only version announcement for around 600 got me interested again and anticipating as well. I wiped my SGT and returned it to BB in hopes the wifi Xoom will be released soon. A month would be acceptable but it could be much longer.

Im hoping there is NO exclusivity with a carrier and be sold as a stand alone device like a laptop by Moto. All the Xoom's I've seen in pics have the Verizon logo in the top right so that's got me down. Them releasing the specs on their website has me excited though. All three versions posted on the same day bodes well. Another week and we'll see!

wynand32

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Costco page too. It clearly says "(2)" next to tablets, and then only returns one result, the Galaxy Tab. Obviously there's another one in there somewhere! Bring it!

It sure does, doesn't it? I'm really, really hoping they price it $100 less than retail like they did/do the Galaxy Tab. At $699, I'm absolutely no question getting one next week. Then again, at $799 I'm 99.9% getting one next week. So, yeah...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513