GTA Vice City

rkeenan

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else having compatibility issues with those for the Verizon Galaxy Note 2? It says it is compatible in the Google Play description but Google Play store says it is not....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
It's a Verizon Note 2 issue. Pretty sure the international and all other US variants can get it just fine.

Another reason to hate Verizon.

BlaznAngel

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
ughh..
First no Google Wallet, Then my Samsung Allshare Cast Hub doesn't connect, now no Vice City...

What's Verizon's problem meng??!!?!

Verizon Note II also..

I mean, its my phone right? can't I do what I want with it without having to root?!

infmethod

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Anybody know the best place to purchase a USB OTG cable from that won't take a month to ship to me like on Amazon? I am not rooting my phone to use that sixaxis ish.

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Anybody know the best place to purchase a USB OTG cable from that won't take a month to ship to me like on Amazon? I am not rooting my phone to use that sixaxis ish.

Samsung's official website is pretty good on shipping from what I heard, and if you registered your phone there you get a 50% off coupon on all accessories. Should combine it with other stuff, or hell just get a smart dock and call it a day. Thing has 3 straight up USB ports on it that you can use simultaneously. So $50 gets you HDMI out, 3 USB ports, a dock vs $20-30 gets you 1 USB port. Might be worth checking out.

infmethod

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Samsung's official website is pretty good on shipping from what I heard, and if you registered your phone there you get a 50% off coupon on all accessories. Should combine it with other stuff, or hell just get a smart dock and call it a day. Thing has 3 straight up USB ports on it that you can use simultaneously. So $50 gets you HDMI out, 3 USB ports, a dock vs $20-30 gets you 1 USB port. Might be worth checking out.

Been trying since I got my Note 2. Been on back order ever sense....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdrianBaw