Question Hacking a unpopular smartwatch

Emirhan_ziya

Jan 8, 2024
Visit site
Hey guys, i have a TCL MT40 smart watch. How could i **** it up? If needed its ( device info removed by Mod )
Hardware version is: sp9820e_1h10
Firmware version: MT42_EUZ_00.01_01.085

Attachments

• Screenshot1.JPG
    Screenshot1.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
No no, by messing it up im not mentioning physicly. Like how would i install like idk. Doom II? Got it? I wanna torture its software.
Something like this would require custom firmware, or some sort of emulator at best, and they have to be programmed to specifically work with your watch. The chances of that happening (even if we assume the hardware is capable) is slim to none...or less. It's just such an obscure request that it's not worth trying unless you want to write all the code yourself.

Then again, there is this retro gaming watch project you might be interested in (jump to the 16min mark).

Munk.3

Dec 16, 2023
Visit site
I di a quick searcch of your watj, and its a small kids watch...i don even wanna know why you want to do this.

But I would download the firmware for your watch (link I random site I think with stock firmware)

Then modify it to include apps. At most I don't think its very doable. Possible,maybe. Doable, sort of. Worth it, Nah. But if its android based then /with touch screen then u could probably put flappy bird or something of low brain function...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana