Had mine for about a year now

Grimgrak

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
Still blown away by how high res the screen is, only bad thing is i'm waiting for the day the charging port starts acting up and not connecting properly. Which is how most of my samsung products have died.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Still blown away by how high res the screen is, only bad thing is i'm waiting for the day the charging port starts acting up and not connecting properly. Which is how most of my samsung products have died.
That's good to hear - hopefully the same doesn't happen with this device as it did with your prior ones.

Grimgrak

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
Abit sad now that I noticed with an audio player going and lecture notes going the charger loses power instead of gaining it while plugged in :(

eclein

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm with Grimgrak , but it's my first Samsung item. I use mine alot as a second TV sort of. I watch F1 Racing and here in USA I can get a bunch of extra stuff on NBC sports app like practice sessions etc that aren't generally aired.
Games are great on the larger screen and while I watch sporting events on my TV I browse through Netflix and check out cartoons...lol.

Do you guys all let your tablet automatically update apps? I do and its usually a big bunch each time I start this 64gb puppy, anybody else know a better or different way so Its less of an annoyance??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MusicChris63