Has anybody who cancelled their order receive their refund?

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I cancelled my order 2 days ago and got an email that my order was cancelled. I still have not received my money back...I paid through paypal. Anyone know how long this could take?

Waternut13134

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
For my Note 9 order that I canceled they said the money would go back into the account after the phones started shipping. I had to call my bank and they pulled the money for me, May be worth calling Paypal over.

Wolfpack_Lamb

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
I canceled mine but there was no money to return to me. Samsung charged my card an initial test charge but it dropped off. I assume they were only going to charge my card for real once the watch actually shipped.

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I canceled mine but there was no money to return to me. Samsung charged my card an initial test charge but it dropped off. I assume they were only going to charge my card for real once the watch actually shipped.

Mine was taken out through paypal as soon as I purchased and the charge has never been refunded..

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site

Same. I do remember seeing a message though when I cancelled that the order would be refunded by release date, but didn't apply to me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reflavius