Has anyone used the Spigen S23 Ultra “EZ Fit Optik Pro Lens Protector” Camera Lens stick on Protrs?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone used the Spigen S23 Ultra “EZ Fit Optik Pro Lens Protector” Camera Lens stick on Protectors?

https://www.spigen.com/collections/...tik-pro-lens-protector?variant=41528489934895

I have a Unicorn Beetle UB Pro and it is a snug fit around the camera lenses so I don’t believe I can use the lens covers that so many vendors are selling.
I would not put any glass over the camera lenses as it might affect image quality.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using AC Forums mobile app

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I have these installed on my S23U:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BPSKKWDD?tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU7140016 - Less expensive, no issues that I have been able to see and you get 2 sets for the price.

I have taken pics before and after install and I have not been able to see ANY issues.

The main reason I installed these is because I do a lot of Hiking (weather permitting) and many of my hikes are on primitive trails and I have dropped my phone a few times while trying to take some pics.

jamesphx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I have these on mine and don't have any issues, although I am also using the Spigen Tough Armor case which I think is supposed to play nicely with these protectors. I don't notice any difference in picture quality using these.

Dude2

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I have these on mine and don't have any issues, although I am also using the Spigen Tough Armor case which I think is supposed to play nicely with these protectors. I don't notice any difference in picture quality using these.

Hi James, just to clarify, did you use the actual Spigen "Optik Pro Lens Protector" or the IMBZBK Lens Protector from Amazon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer