Hate the scrolling background on homescreen

ThirstyTurtle

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
So am I the only one that hates the scrolling background on the Android homescreen on the Droid? I think it makes the homescreen appear super laggy when the icons are moving one speed and the background is moving another. I really just want the background to be static, just one picture that doesn't move, I think it would make the homescreen much faster, does anyone know a way to make this happen?

paa79594

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I know this is possible because I did it at some point... but I think it might have been when I was using Home++ replacement.

Aelther

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
If you root your phone and install the bugless beast ROM, you can overclock safely to 950mhz with a failsafe to shut off the phone if it reaches a set temperature. I'm running it right now and everthing is seamless, I have yet to overheat as well, there have been reported users running the overclock safely at 1100mhz but I'm not going to tempt the processor Gods, especially in AZ :p

white_star_32

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
If you root your phone and install the bugless beast ROM, you can overclock safely to 950mhz with a failsafe to shut off the phone if it reaches a set temperature. I'm running it right now and everthing is seamless, I have yet to overheat as well, there have been reported users running the overclock safely at 1100mhz but I'm not going to tempt the processor Gods, especially in AZ :p

you may have posted to the wrong thread...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
addrom