Have you guys seen what a wasteland that other big forum has turned into?

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm talking about Rootzwiki.

I'm still a member there though I haven't been there for a couple of years at least. I am still subscribed to some galaxy nexus threads.

Recently, I been getting quite a few emails from these galaxy nexus threads with titles like: Garcinia Cambogia Pros Cons! Most effective Whole Body Garcinia Cambogia And Where To Buy It- Garcinia Cambogia Diet Pills Are A Runaway Success Ins.

Now mind you, this phone is what, at least 3 years old and I been getting maybe 15 to 20 of these emails in the last couple of weeks.

So, just this morning after I get 3 of em, I go check the place out and MY GOD.........it is like I dunno how to explain it but its like a ghost town that's been run over by hoodlums with names like:
vnymqhadrian, vegobkgermin, vegobkgermin. It's absolutely INSANE.

This is EVERY forum from galaxy s3 s4 s5 to every moto, lg and whatever phone you can think of. The last posts from regular people are like July or August. I mean IT IS ABSOLUTELY NUTS!!!

This place at one time used to be THE place to go to get your custom roms and kernels and whatnot, All the big devs were there and there was an anti XDA sentiment at one time.

You guys who see this, should go take a look and see what that place has turned into if anything just for entertainment or maybe shock value. It is truly amazing.

I won't bother with a link or anything but if you been around for awhile, you will know how to get there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahmet7883